BGS delegate is a person who comes to the event to work hard and learn a lot. Being the delegate at our event you are involved for 2 days in the networking and you learn from the presentations of the industry leaders. In 2 days you meet top companies who have active pipeline projects for face-to-face communication, ask questions to the speakers who are on the stage and join all the sessions, round tables, and panel discussions.
This format is for you if:
- you are a newcomer to the industry;
- you are interested in other companies’ expertise;
- your aim is active networking;
- you want to try a closed-door format for the 1st time.
Useful to achieve the following business goals:
- find partners & investors for projects
- learn about current pipeline-related projects & technologies
- face-to-face networking with industry leaders