We know you value your privacy. That’s why we are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
As part of its activities, the company provides services in the formation of expert space for business communication and exchange of professional experience, creation and strengthening of partnerships for solving business problems among representatives of the respective industry, by organizing and conducting business events (congresses, exhibitions, etc.).
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Personal data processed under this Policy may be in the following categories: personal data provided by the User in accordance with the registration form posted on the Site, namely:
- last name, first name, patronymic of the User;
- contact phone number of the User;
- e-mail address (e-mail) of the Account;
- the name of the company represented by the User, the position of the User.
- personal data, which are automatically transmitted during the visit of the User:
- IP address, to identify and solve technical problems;
- information from cookies, in order to identify and track visitors, their behavior on the site and preferences when working with the site;
- information about the browser (or other program that accesses the site);
- access time;
- Page addresses visited;
- referer (previous page address).
Categories of subjects of personal data in accordance with this Policy include:
- Customers and contractors of the company (natural persons);
- Representatives/employees of customers and contractors of the company (legal entities);
OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal data:
- To identify you as a registered user on the website to send you newsletters via e-mail;
- To provide you with our services. We will need to use your data where it is necessary for us to perform our obligations under a contract with you.
- To have full confidence that your requirements are met when we provide our services. We may use your PERSONAL DATA to better understand your requirements and preferences so that we can provide you with a tailored experience.
- To tell you about our special offers, events, services. We will need to use your email, telephone number to send you information about services that you may be interested in.
- To analyse user traffic to measure the use of our websites and to improve the content of our websites and our services. We may sometimes use your personal data (e.g. your IP address) to measure the use of our websites and assess the effectiveness of our website pages.
- To comply with legal requirements. We may need to process your data to comply with legal requirements which we are subject to.
The processing of personal data of the User is carried out without limitation of the term of such processing, by any lawful way, including in information systems of personal data using or without means of automation (collection, analysis, recording, systematization, stockpiling, storage, clarification (update, modification), retrieval, use, transfer (dissemination, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data).
Processing of personal data ceases:
- in case of expiry of the consent for processing of personal data of the subject;
- in case of withdrawal of consent to processing of personal data by the subject of personal data;
- in case of detection of improper processing of personal data.
When the purpose of processing personal data has been achieved, as well as in the event that the subject withdraws his or her personal data from the processing, personal data shall be destroyed if:
- the other is not provided for by the contract to which the beneficiary or guarantor of which is the subject of personal data;
- The company may not process personal data without the consent of the subject on the grounds provided by federal laws;
- otherwise not provided by any other agreement between the company and the subject of personal data. e are subject to).
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE AND COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES:
We may receive information about you from other websites operated by the BGS Group events group or from the other services that we provide. We also work closely with third parties such as payment processors and contractors and may receive information about you from them. We may also collect information about you from publicly available sources, including publicly available content on social media.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use administrative and technical measures to safeguard personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised uses, access or modifications.
Some of the parts of our websites may be password protected. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password(s) with anyone.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your information with our trusted third-party service providers who manage our websites. These third parties provide specific services and administer activities offered at our website; for example, call and email centre and credit card processing. These third parties are not authorised to discuss or make any use of your personal information; it can only be used to provide such services.
If you register for one of our events, we also provide your information to our trusted event partners. These partners adhere to the same strict privacy guidelines as BGS Group LLC. This information is collected, including for the purpose of its subsequent provision to third parties, from among the participants of the event, in which the Data Subject also participates, acting as a representative of the client, to establish professional and B2B contacts between the participants.
Occasionally, we may also use third parties to help us collect and aggregate site guest and customer information. We may share this aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with existing and prospective business partners and advertisers. None of the aggregate information will contain any information that identifies you individually.
You have the following rights in accordance with a GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation):
- The right to access the information we hold about you
- The right to have your information corrected or deleted (you can do it yourself if you are registered user or you can require us by phone or email).
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data (you can ask us to stop processing your personal information).
- The right to have your data transmitted to another organisation (if we hold your personal information with your consent, you have a right to ask us to transmit the data to a third party in a structured format if it is technically feasible).
- The right to file a complaint (You have the right to make a complaint with the data protection authorities if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws).
WHAT ARE COOKIES
When you come to our website using your device, the server creates a text file with the anonymous information, including the name of the site, a unique identifier and some digital code. This file is called “cookie” and it is only available for the server to read or retrieve.
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type, and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating systems and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstreams to, on and from our websites, products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use 3 kinds of cookies..
The first type is saved on your device and updates the information each time you enter the website. The data that remains unchanged is sourced from your computer using the information from your previous visit. This way you get quicker access to the information on the page.
The second one is called a session cookie. It transfers the information between your device and the server during the session. Due to the session cookie, the data type like the language that you chose is collected to maintain these settings while you surf our website. The server disposes of session cookies once you close the browser.
The last kind of cookie keeps statistics on the number of people visiting the site. Sometimes these cookies come from different ad networks where togc.events is advertised — this way, the cookie informs us how many people clicked on our ads and followed the link to go to our site.
You can opt out of receiving cookies by changing your web browser settings.
CHANGES TO THIS COOKIES POLICY
We reserve the right to make changes to our Cookies Policy at any time. Where changes are made, we will post the revised Policy here with an updated effective date. Your continued use of our websites, apps, or other products or services will signify your acceptance of these changes.