We know you value your privacy. That’s why we are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) dated May 2018.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The information you provide us may include your name, last name, position, company, e-mail, phone, postal address as well as other personal information with your consent.
OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal data:
- To provide you with event organizing services. (We will need to use your data where it is necessary for us to perform our obligations under a contract with you).
- To have full confidence that your requirements are met at the events (We may use your personal information to better understand your requirements and preferences so that we can provide you with a tailored experience).
- To tell you about our special offers, events, services (We will need to use your email, telephone number to send you information about services that you may be interested in).
- To analyze user traffic to measure the use of our websites and to improve the content of our websites and our services. (We may sometimes use your personal information (e.g. your IP address) to measure the use of our websites and assess the effectiveness of our site pages).
- To comply with legal requirements. (We may need to process your data to comply with legal requirements which we are subject to).
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE AND COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES:
We may receive information about you from other websites operated by the BGS Group events group or from the other services that we provide. We also work closely with third parties such as payment processors and contractors and may receive information about you from them. We may also collect information about you from publicly available sources, including publicly available content on social media.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use administrative and technical measures to safeguard personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized uses, access or modifications.
Some of the parts of our websites may be password protected. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password(s) with anyone.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your information with our trusted third-party service providers who manage our websites. These third parties provide specific services and administer activities offered at our website; for example, call and email center and credit card processing. These third parties are not authorized to discuss or make any use of your personal information; it can only be used to provide such services.
If you register for one of our events, we also provide your information to our trusted event partners. These partners adhere to the same strict privacy guidelines as BGS Group Ltd. This information is collected, including for the purpose of its subsequent provision to third parties, from among the participants of the event, in which the Data Subject also participates, acting as a representative of the client, to establish professional and B2B contacts between the participants.
Occasionally, we may also use third parties to help us collect and aggregate site guest and customer information. We may share this aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with existing and prospective business partners and advertisers. None of the aggregate information will contain any information that identifies you individually.
You have the following rights in accordance with a GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation):
- The right to access the information we hold about you
- The right to have your information corrected or deleted (you can do it yourself if you are registered user or you can require us by phone or e-mail).
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data (you can ask us to stop processing your personal information).
- The right to have your data transmitted to another organization (if we hold your personal information with your consent, you have a right to ask us to transmit the data to a third party in a structured format if it is technically feasible).
- The right to file a complaint (You have the right to make a complaint with the data protection authorities if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws).
WHAT ARE COOKIES
When you come to our website using your device, the server creates a text file with the anonymous information, including the name of the site, a unique identifier and some digital code. This file is called “cookie” and it is only available for the server to read or retrieve.
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type, and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating systems and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstreams to, on and from our websites, products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
At BGS Group we use 3 kinds of cookies.
The first type is saved on your device and updates the information each time you enter the website. The data that remains unchanged is sourced from your computer using the information from your previous visit. This way you get a quicker access to the information on the page.
The second one is called a session cookie. It transfers the information between your device and the server during the session. Due to the session cookie, the data type like the language that you chose is collected to maintain these settings while you surf our website. The server disposes of session cookies once you close the browser.
The last kind of cookies keeps statistics on the number of people visiting the site. Sometimes these cookies come from different ad networks where togc.events is advertised - this way, cookie informs us how many people clicked on our ads and followed the link to go to our site.
You can opt out of receiving cookies by changing your web browser settings.
CHANGES TO THIS COOKIES POLICY
We reserve the right to make changes to our Cookies Policy at any time. Where changes are made, we will post the revised Policy here with an updated effective date. Your continued use of our websites, apps, or other products or services will signify your acceptance of these changes.